Friday 22 February 2019

Lesson IX - Interactive Multimedia

In this lecture, I learned that through Interactive Multimedia, the information known by the user can be shared worldwide. Its contents like videos, audios, online games, online tests, courseware, podcasts, and vodcasts made it possible to obtain new lessons or even interests that actually helps you to have fun. Learning on how to post a video on Blogger and embedding a YouTube video were applied to a performance task that we had and it is to make a video that contains a challenge of our choice with a four-member group, post it on YouTube and embed it on our blog. My group members -- Sharmaine, Glaire, Pearlie, including myself made a video entitled "#TheFloorIsLavaChallenge" in which players pretend that the floor is made of lava and must avoid touching the ground. When someone says "the floor is lava", the players should find a higher ground like furnitures within 5 seconds and if failed to do so, that player is considered as "killed" and kicked out of the game.


1 comment:

  1. Very interesting blog. Alot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that I'm interested in, but I'm most definately interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know. more information here

    ReplyDelete